If you are looking to start running Google Ads that work or want to level up the ones you’re already running, then listen up! On today’s quick tip episode of The Corporate Dropout Podcast, we are joined again by our friend Chris Flook, Director of Marketing at KME Digital and Google Ads expert. He gives up his 5 best and simple tips for optimizing your Google Ads campaigns.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- The different keyword match types
- How to utilize search term reports to find negative keywords
- Why it’s important to have a relevant landing page
- Why you should use ad extensions
- What bit adjustments are and how they will optimize your campaigns
& SO MUCH MORE!
Connect with Chris Flook
- Find Chris on LinkedIn
- Get a FREE Google Ads audit for your business
- Check out Google’s FREE Skillshop
About Chris Flook
As the Director of Digital Marketing at KME, Chris leads a team that plans and executes cross-platform media strategies for clients in the B2B; medical; legal; home service; and government contracting industries. Chris holds certifications from Google in Search and Display Advertising and is responsible for campaign development & optimization across paid media channels including Google; Facebook; Instagram; and LinkedIn. Chris holds a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from George Mason University.
Calling All Corporate Dropouts!