How do you make huge shifts in your business AND be good stewards of the land? Today’s guest, Jennifer Bruehwiler, Director of Sales for Ralston Family Farms, shares exactly how they “reinvented” rice by diversifying their business in 2017 to begin providing premium rice directly to consumers.
Being good stewards of the land has always been important to the Ralston Family. They grow using regenerative farming methods—sustainably and ecologically—to help ensure the land for future generations. Great care and attention are placed into growing, harvesting, and milling artisanal rice varieties. The family farm provides non-GMO, naturally gluten-free, American farm-milled rice.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- What it’s like day-to-day on a family farm
- About the decision to shift to direct-to-consumers
- What Jennifer’s learned about today’s consumers
- Common misconceptions about farming
- How to navigate working with family
& SO MUCH MORE!
About Jennifer Bruehwiler
Jennifer Bruehwiler is the Director of Sales for Ralston Family Farms. Ralston Family Farms is a family-owned & operated, diversified business that has been farming for over ten generations, located in the beautiful Arkansas River Valley. Because being good stewards of the land has always been important to the Ralston Family, they grow using regenerative farming methods sustainably and ecologically for future generations. Great care and attention are placed into growing, harvesting, and milling artisanal rice varieties, all from the family farm providing non-GMO, naturally gluten-free, American farm-milled rice.
- Connect with Jennifer on LinkedIn
- Visit the Ralston Family Farms website
- Follow them on Instagram @ralstonfamilyfarms
- Follow them on Facebook @RalstonFamilyFarms
Calling All Corporate Dropouts!