If you’ve ever wondered what an entrepreneur learned while building her business—this is the episode for you! Today we’re shaking things up and having special guest, Danielle Johnson, interview Rachael. Danielle is a soon-to-be ODU graduate and the Founder & CEO of the House of Marketing, a remotely operated marketing and design company here in Virginia Beach. It’s time for Mix+Shine 101 as we dive into the history of how Mix+Shine got to where it is today and everything Rachael wants you to know about building, running and growing your business.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- How to manage your fears of making the leap
- When to hire someone to distribute work
- What to look for when hiring
- Why you have to work on your business as much as you work for it
- How to expand your range of services
& SO MUCH MORE!
Connect with Danielle Johnson
- Find Danielle on Instagram @houseofmktg
- Check out her website at Houseofmktg.com
About Danielle Johnson
Danielle Johnson is the Founder & CEO of the House of Marketing, a remotely operated marketing and design company here in Virginia Beach. Earlier this year, she had a family emergency and decided to leave her job at ODU to be more accessible. She started freelancing more, and 9 months later she’s running a team of 5, her husband joined the team full-time, and she’ll be graduating from ODU in just 2 weeks! She’s also the secretary of AIGA Hampton Roads and a member of the Elizabeth River Trail Marketing Committee.
Calling All Corporate Dropouts!