If you’re building your team, we bet the word “hiring” gives you mixed emotions. If you constantly find yourself contemplating whether or not to hire, then this is the episode for you. We get it, building a team can be intimidating and stressful. There are so many questions you have to ask yourself:
- Is it the right time to hire?
- Who do I hire?
- How do I know if someone will be a good fit?
- How can I trust someone with the responsibilities of my business?
These are valid questions. And there comes a time when hiring someone will take your business to the next level and allow you to focus on growing. On this week’s episode, Rachael + April dive into their experience on when and how they built their team.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- Signs it’s time to build your team
- Qualities to look for in a potential hire
- Why your new team member is more than just someone to delegate tasks to
- Why it is important to step away from work to allow creativity to flourish and gain new perspectives
- How to implement hiring practices that the big businesses use
- Why recording standard operating practices is crucial
& SO MUCH MORE!
Calling All Corporate Dropouts!