On today’s episode of The Corporate Dropout, we sit down to chat with Dr. Krystal Conner about the CEO mindset and how to build your dream life. Dr. Conner works with female entrepreneurs who are already really successful, really ambitious, and driven by an inner mission to have a business that impacts the world. But these women also want to be great moms, great partners, and have a life outside of their business!
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- What a CEO mindset is and why it’s important
- How to create a level of flow so your life feels more balanced
- How to stop making decisions from a place of guilt or frustration
- How to stop playing small so you can feel purposeful and fulfilled
- How to own your expertise, become a visionary and delegate
- A few exercises to help manage mom guilt
& SO MUCH MORE!
About Dr. Connor
Dr. Krystal Conner is a certified life and weight coach who works with successful women to help them create a life that they love in all areas without compromising or settling for less using The 10/10 Life Methodology.
The 10/10 Life Methodology covers three areas: You, You and Your relationships, and You and your dreams.
Follow Dr. Conner on Instagram @drkrystalconner
Check out her website: www.krystalconner.com
Calling All Corporate Dropouts!