In last week’s episode, we discussed the Design Sprint Process with Jake Knapp. To recap, the Design Sprint is a 5-day ‘sprint’ to solve big problems and test new ideas that would normally take months or even years to solve. This week we took what we learned and hosted our very first Design Sprint with a national food client.
If you’re struggling with a big problem or you need to test a new idea, then listen up. In today’s episode you’ll hear about:
- How we accepted the fact that “brainstorms don’t work” (because they aren’t productive and don’t move the needle forward)
- Insight into how our first Design Sprint went
- A transformative voting process that makes decisions less awkward and uncomfortable
- How you can implement this process in your everyday life with Lightning Decision Jam
- One simple phrase that will help you look at problems differently
- An Online Marketing Planning Workshop to level up your 2020 marketing
Follow us on Facebook + Instagram
Find out more about the Design Sprint Process by visiting this website.
Turn boring office meetings into productive, problem solving machines with the Lightning Decision Jam!
Sign up for our 2020 Online Marketing Planning Workshop on January 12PM EST – Get your tickets HERE!