Jena Proctor knew it was time to leave her teaching career, but she didn’t know exactly what was next for her. She always wanted a business to call her own, so she took the leap anyway and quit her teaching job at an elementary school.
Jena became a virtual assistant, and started on a path that would eventually lead her to her business. How did it happen? As a virtual assistant, she had the chance to dig deep into all the specialty areas of her clients. She flipped the script from teaching to learning so she could plot a path to the best business for her.
As a result she discovered that Pinterest strategy came naturally to her. She found it energizing and loved teaching it to her clients.
If you’re taking a leap and don’t know where to begin, you need Jena’s story. In this episode Jena covers –
- How she became a Pinterest Strategist
- How learning led her back to teaching
- Why serving people and listening for feedback makes your business stronger
- Why teachers are actually trained to become online entrepreneurs
- Smart approaches to your Pinterest account
- Free Video Training: How to overhaul your Pinterest account to draw in your ideal clients: https://www.jenaliat.com/painless-pinterest
- Strategy session + Audit: $100 off the special offer of 45-minute strategy session and account audit for $147 (regularly $247). Mention The Corporate Dropout podcast discount when booking.
- Purposeful Pinterest Course: For the online entrepreneur who needs real life help with Pinterest, not guru cheat sheets and webinars, this online course with Jena is for you. Click here to access the special deal for The Corporate Dropout listeners only.
Follow along with Jena Proctor:
About Jena Proctor:
Jena is a wife and mom who taught 5th grade for 6 years until she discovered her love for lead generation and Pinterest strategy. She works for driven and purpose-filled online brands who want to reach more people and make more impact with their content. Jena thrives on providing hospitality, serving her clients through personalized attention, and loving on her husband and her two beautiful daughters.