- how this girl boss named and introduced her new business (here’s the exact announcement email!)
- what getting “shushed” at work taught Kendyl about work
- the story of buying a bus on Craigslist for a cross-country tour
- why you also have to put yourself through it, in order to ask your team to do the same
- why you have to take the long shots when you’re a small business
- what you must invest in if you want “big fish” clients
- working adjacent to Corporate America while maintaining your independence and voice
- how events and experiences amplify digital marketing efforts
- what to do when you feel like giving up AND after a big win
- fighting paralysis when you’re finding new business
Connect with Kendyl Wright:
- Follow Louder Experiences on Facebook @louderexp and Instagram @louderexp
- Follow Kendyl personally on Instagram @klynnw1655
- Visit her website here
About Kendyl Wright:
Born in the South, but trained in New York, Kendyl is a creative, outgoing events professional and girl boss who has spent 14+ years designing engaging experiences for consumer and lifestyle brands. Kendyl founded LOUDER Experiences to do big things as a new kind of agency for event professionals.
From the initial creative concept to the final event production, Kendyl has produced publicity stunts, product launches, national tours, international community events, awards shows, trade shows, sponsorship activations, sampling, canvassing and more. Her experience ranges from bringing wine to millennials at New York Fashion Week to making tech accessible at the Special Olympics World Games to connecting Benjamin Moore with small business through a 20 city Main Street Matters community relations program.
In her spare time, Kendyl is an avid spinner, yogi, travel addict and wine enthusiast. A New Yorker at heart, her favorite part of being based in Dallas, TX is the giant, easily accessible airport.