Raise your hand if you remember looking up a local business in the Yellow Pages! While those days are long gone, there’s a new platform called Google My Business that you need to be on if you want to beat your competitors. This is especially important if you have a physical store location.
Creating a Google My Business profile for your business will help increase your online visibility, making it easier for people to find YOU when they’re ready to buy. It also helps increase foot traffic when someone searches for the things your business offers or sells. Today we’re diving into the steps to claiming your profile, things to watch out for (like digital vandalism), and tips for getting in Google’s “good graces.”
On today’s episode you’ll learn:
- What Google My Business is and why your business needs it
- How to set up and monitor your Google My Business page
- Why you should post weekly updates to your listing
- How and when to respond to customer reviews
- How to find out what your Google keywords are
- BONUS: A marketing strategy for recurring customers
& SO MUCH MORE!
- Get your ticket to our virtual workshop: How to Use Google My Business to Be Found First – on Wed, September 2, 2020 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
Calling All Corporate Dropouts!