Running a business out of an RV can be every bit as fun and chaotic as you’d think. For Ashleigh Kluck, life on the road is her grand back-up plan. When her family business sold, she knew she had to come up with something else all her own. She decided it was time to start growing a business all her own and she officially launched Volt Station Media. Her goal? to write killer copy from anywhere as she travels alongside her husband’s job.
In this episode, Ashleigh shares:
- how to stay focused while working remote
- making quick connections in a new city
- why you have to ditch perfection to make it happen
- how to “make it legal” first and foremost
- what to delegate
- favorite tools for starting her business and managing her social media
- tricks for keep your social media fun and exciting (while also on-brand)
- qualities of stand-out copywriting and how you can do it too
Connect with Ashleigh:
About Ashleigh Kluck:
Ashleigh is traveling the U.S. with her husband, Jake, while running her business Volt Station Media. She’s a content creator, social media manager, and blogger on all things business. When she’s not working, you can find her out exploring new cities with her husband or wandering around the office supply aisles of Target.