Subscribe for Free On: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Android Devices | RSS
The right images and formatting for Instagram Story Ads can “stop the swipe” and engage your audience. But creating native-looking ads isn’t easy. On today’s episode, we’re diving into all the reasons you should be creating Instagram Story ad campaigns, why these ads should be wholly separate from your Facebook ads, and why being strategic about formatting and images is key to audience engagement.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Instagram Story Ads vary from Facebook Ads
- How to create native-looking Instagram Story Ads
- Which Instagram Story features get the most engagement
- How we use Instagram Story Ads for our clients
P.S. We’re having an online workshop on this very topic!
It’s called Create IG Story Ads that Stop the Swipe and it’s taking place on the following dates:
- Tuesday, June 9th, at 6:30 PM EST
- Thursday, June 11th, at 12 PM EST
Workshop participants will learn:
- How to avoid Story Ad mistakes
- Why repurposing existing Facebook or Instagram feed creative ain’t gonna cut it
- Applying key ad features only available in IG Story Ads
- How to use Story Ads to build a remarketing base of customers turned super fans
Get your ticket here!
Here are the Uncle Harry’s Ice Cream ads we mentioned on the podcast. Which one is your favorite?
Calling All Corporate Dropouts!
Have you or someone you admire ditched your 9 to 5? We want to hear from you! Send us an email email@example.com to be considered as a guest.