12-Week Internship (Paid)
Marketing and Social Media
You want to live in Virginia Beach…but you also want to do creative work you love, with national-level impact.
7 years ago, we couldn’t find it either. So we built it.
Mix+Shine’s internship program offers college students and recent graduates opportunities in branding, social media, copywriting, and account service.
As a Mix+Shine intern, you will work hands-on with some of the best marketing professionals out there, performing at a world-class level. As a small firm, you will have direct access to team leaders and the ability to have an impact on our agency’s future. We’re looking for a go-getter who doesn’t just want to check a box – but wants to learn, create and explore on behalf of our clients.
Becoming a Mix+Shine intern has its benefits:
- Hands-on experience and competitive pay
- Virtual training and off-site client opportunities
- Supportive, engaged team and agency culture
- The opportunity to work alongside web designers, graphic designers, project managers, social media experts and photographer, to get a full sense of the reach of a full service agency
What do you need to succeed at Mix+Shine?
Be positive, resourceful and thrive in a fast-paced, competitive setting.
A Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing, Organizational Development, Interpersonal/Organizational Communications, Business Administration or PR-related field.
- You’re enthusiastic and have a positive outlook.
- You’re a people person and people enjoy your company. You’re a strong liaison and partner.
- You are respectful and trustworthy.
- Collaboration is your go-to work style and you’re not happy unless you are managing multiple priorities and delivering on deadlines
- You love doing different types of work and staying ahead of the curve. You’re at your best when you’re diving in and figuring it out.
- You have remarkable organizational skills and attention to detail
- You don’t mind being in charge – and in fact you thrive when you can direct your own next steps
- You have a sense of humor and roll with changes as they come
- In your mind, no job is too big or too small
- You have exceptional email and phone skills, and you’re comfortable communicating appropriately with all levels of leadership.
- You can maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities
- You’re down to find what you need – Google Drive and internet search is your friend
Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 4 PM
$2000 per month stipend
*Must be present in the Virginia Beach office
Send resume to email@example.com with the subject line: “APPLICATION: Internship”