If you’re having trouble landing new clients, this is the episode for you! To finish up our Money Series, we’re sharing 5 habits you need in your business to consistently land new clients.
We’re talking about how important it is to network, and not the shake-hands-exchange-business-cards type. Instead we’re reframing what it means to network, how to be a friend and provide value by giving to others. We dive into mindset, and how knowing there are business owners out there—DYING to find someone with your skills—can help redirect your outlook on self-promotion and land you new clients.
On today’s episode you’ll learn:
- How to change the way you look at networking and referrals
- Why building an email list now is crucial for growth in the future
- How to keep growing with your client(s) by offering them multiple ways to work with you
- When it’s time to hire your first team member and what it will do for your business
& SO MUCH MORE!
- Are you ready to chat more about money? Join our Facebook Group!
- Snag the 12 Step Blackout Game Projection HERE!
- Check out EP 62 with Morgan Sutton HERE (and learn how to introduce new systems to your business without overwhelming yourself).