Within three months of leaving the safest job he’s ever known, John Nemo was raking in six figures from LinkedIn marketing. On today’s episode, John discusses how his unique approach to marketing on the platform led to his success.
And John—who offers “Done For You” LinkedIn Lead Generation for Business Coaches, Consultants & Small Business Owners—does not hold back!
He dishes on why you should treat LinkedIn interactions like one-on-one virtual coffee meetings and less like stuffy board meetings. He delves into why permission marketing is important when searching for your ideal clients, and why practicing professional courtship and utilizing strategic pieces of content can help you get clients.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Three steps to successful permission marketing
- Icebreakers to help start an authentic conversation with a potential client
- How to practice professional courtship
- How content can help you win clients while you sleep
- Where leads are actually WON on LinkedIn
- Three steps to improve your LinkedIn profile and connect with others in a more meaningful way
- Free LinkedIn templates HERE!
Connect with John Nemo
More about John Nemo
JOHN NEMO is an Online Course Creator and Bestselling Author who helps Business Coaches, Consultants, Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners generate quality leads, build their client base and increase revenue using digital marketing platforms, tools and strategies like Content Marketing, LinkedIn and Webinars.
John regularly guest blogs for Inc. Magazine and American City Business Journals, and his work has also been featured in The Huffington Post, Business Insider, Social Media Examiner, the Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast, on LinkedIn’s official marketing blog and many other outlets online.
John is the author of 8 books and a former Associated Press Reporter, Talk Radio Producer, Award-Winning PR Director and Social Media Consultant based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Create IG Story Ads that Stop the Swipe and it’s taking place on the following dates:
- Tuesday, June 9th, at 6:30 PM EST
- Thursday, June 11th, at 12 PM EST
Get your ticket here!