Most creatives decided they weren’t good at math a long time ago – but isn’t that the key to the financial freedom? If you’re making money, you can turn your creative hobby into a business.
In this episode Jenny Karlsson challenges us to rethink our view on math. She has a financial message for creatives: knowing your numbers is power, and knowing your history with money is clarity.
Rachael also shares her own money-block breakthrough with Jenny: that making lots of money doesn’t have to be associated with unhappiness and overwork.
Listen out for:
- why you’ve been “living on the edge”
- the self-sabotaging pattern you have with finances
- how your childhood shapes your money mindset
- reflections on invoicing out your life to the quarter-hour
- real-life example: the revenue plateau everyone faces and how to beat it
- Rachael’s financial tarot card and what it means
Connect with Jenny:
Visit her website and follow her on Instagram @financialsforcreatives
Ready to change your money mindset?
- Take the FREE Money Type Quiz
- Contact Jenny to book a discovery call
About Jenny Karlsson:
Jenny Karlsson, Certified Money Coach (CMC)® and founder of Financials for Creatives teaches creative women entrepreneurs how to befriend finance. Jenny is a serial entrepreneur who photographed pets and their people for six years before becoming a coach. After leaving her full-time job, as a research specialist in cell biology, she realized that being a creative with an MBA uniquely qualified her to help women entrepreneurs transform their relationship with money. She founded Financials for Creatives to offer a holistic coaching program that combines practical, emotional, behavioral, and spiritual tools to help women gain confidence and know-how to manage the ebbs and flows of being an entrepreneur.