Hosts Rachael + April know what it’s like to get knocked flat on your ass, be questioned by everyone around you and how to then make a killer comeback. Are you wondering how to make good things happen in your business? You start with a marketing plan—but before you can deep dive into planning there’s something you need to do first: Rest, Recap & Reflect.
Welcome to Part 1 of a 3 Episode Series: 2020 Planning, where Rachael + April discuss what it’s like to create a marketing plan for the unexpected, what clearing the slate is *really* like, and what it feels like to celebrate a year of smashed ceilings via labeled champagne bottles. Cheers!
What do YOU want in 2020? More time with your family? To work more “on” your business than “in” it? Maybe outsource tasks that you don’t like doing?
In this episode you’ll hear about:
- Rachael + April’s pregnancy story & how this affected their business. Spoiler Alert: Their babies were born 10 days apart.
- How they got knocked on their asses after *NOT* working their sales funnel, and more importantly how they work the funnel today.
- Showing up when you don’t feel like showing up & why this matters so much in the service-based industry.
“People don’t just hire your company, they hire you as an individual.” – April
- How they continued to grow Mix + Shine as a full-time thriving business while still showing up & being the best moms they can be.
- Why you need a marketing plan and how to get started
- Platforms that became a pivotal marketing tool for their business: podcasting, Facebook Lives & their Email List
- One of their core values & how it plays a huge part in their business. Spoiler Alert: It’s CELEBRATION! Rachael + April pop bottles around their office!
What we hope for most is that after listening to today’s episodes, you can reflect on everything you’ve done in 2019, analyze it & prepare for the “roaring 20s” ahead. Here’s to kicking off the new year with a BANG!
Links from the episode:
One last thing:
Make 2020 the year you truly invest in yourself & your well-being. You are worth it!
Join us for our upcoming workshop –
2020 Vision: Create a Marketing Plan & Crush Your Goals