Reopening your business as lockdown restrictions ease can be tricky. Navigating how to make your pandemic business comeback, even harder. But did you know that many of the larger companies thriving today found success after coming through hard times (such as recessions)?
On today’s episode, we discuss the concept of “How might we…?”
This question is meant to challenge you to take a look at your business comeback and ask: How might you…
- … better serve your customers as restrictions ease?
- … safely and efficiently navigate reopening your business?
- … [FILL IN THIS BLANK WITH YOUR BUSINESS COMEBACK GOAL!]
WARNING: This may cause you to change how you do business—for the better!
Restaurants that are offering curbside pickup are a great example of the “How might we…?” concept.
Listen as we chat about the key items businesses should implement before reopening. You’ll learn:
- How and where to clearly indicate you’re open
- Why it’s important to communicate your parameters (mask/no mask)
- What your customers look for on Google My Business
- How to be connected with your employees so they feel comfortable
- To get the full Business Reopening Checklist HERE!
- Join The Corporate Dropout Insider Facebook Group. We’ll be diving into weekly episode discussions, chatting live and so much more!
Create IG Story Ads that Stop the Swipe and it’s taking place on the following dates:
- Tuesday, June 23rd, at 6:30 PM EST
- Thursday, June 25th, at 12 PM EST
Get your ticket here!