What if there were a way to make marketing strategy easy that didn’t leave you questioning your efforts? Today’s guest, Gini Dietrich, teaches us all about the PESO model, which she created to solve this exact issue between marketing, communications, and analytics. Gini is the founder and CEO of Spin Sucks, host of The Spin Sucks Podcast, and author of Spin Sucks, which was officially released back in 2014, alongside the PESO model itself.
Gini and Rachael dive into all the ways a small business can DIY their marketing more effectively using the PESO model, including ideas for earned content (which Gini shares are where most businesses should start) and so much more.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- The four types of media that make up the PESO model, and how they relate to your business
- Different types of owned media you can create for your content marketing
- Where to expand based on goals
- How to know when you need to pivot your strategy
- How to measure the results from your media efforts
& SO MUCH MORE!
Connect with Gini
- Check out her website SpinSucks.com
- Listen to her Spin Sucks podcast!
- Follow her on Twitter
- Buy Spin Sucks today
Gini Dietrich is the founder, CEO, and author of Spin Sucks, host of the Spin Sucks podcast, and author of Spin Sucks (the book). She is the creator of the PESO Model and has crafted a certification for it in partnership with Syracuse University. She has run and grown an agency for the past 15 years. She is co-author of Marketing in the Round, co-host of Inside PR, and co-host of The Agency Leadership podcast.
Calling All Corporate Dropouts!