For Rachael and April, there is one thing that never steered them wrong: a crystal clear marketing plan. It’s time to start planning for 2020. Fortunately, there are 3 steps to clearly get started, and that includes the right goal, the right call to action and the right people.
In this episode, Rachael and April talk about setting the right sized goal and lessons learned on creating calls-to-actions that actually work.
Listen out for:
- Why a big crazy goal sounds great in the moment… but actually sets you up for failure
- Rachael and April’s big goal for 2020
- Why your call-to-action is a critical part of your plan
- How Rachael and April learned to create calls-to-action the hard way
- Where to be creative and where to stand your ground
- Why including the right people in your planning process matters
- Getting out of your bubble and seeking feedback from the right people
- The only thing that has ever grown Rachael and April’s business
One last thing:
Make 2020 the year you truly invest in yourself and your well-being. You are worth it!
Join us for our upcoming workshop –
2020 Vision: Create a Marketing Plan & Crush Your Goals