Entrepreneurship is free of boards, bosses and committees- so get ready to come face to face with yourself. The Corporate Dropout co-host April Sciacchitano talks about when to quit your day job, getting out of the weeds, and thinking more broadly.
In this episode, you get to know April, as she shares when the timing is right to start your business, when to quit your day job, and the unexpected challenge of making the leap from your full-time gig.
Let’s get into it with –
- How early experiences shape your entrepreneurial journey
- The unexpected stress of dealing with YOURSELF instead of the bureaucracy
- Two secret things every entrepreneur needs to create for themselves: structure and community
- Why you MUST find a way to talk it out
- Why you need a purposeful creative endeavor
- How to reframe the thinking that gets you down on yourself