Embracing life’s challenges, Darryll Stinson transformed his obstacles into catalysts for personal growth and success. His resilience and determination gave him the drive he needed to seed greatness. Today he tells his story, inspiring those around him who need it most to be their truest and most authentic self. Stinson’s journey to become a best-selling author and successful motivational speaker demonstrates all that can be achieved when you overcome the depths of adversity.
In this episode, we delve into the mindset of Darryll Stinson, analyzing what it means to get congruent with who you are to reach your greatest potential. Stinson discusses the key components of speech preparation along with the four pillars of mastering the art of public speaking.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- How he went from collegiate D1 athlete to best-selling author
- The journey to finding his purpose
- What it means to get congruent with who you are
- His speech preparation process
- The four pillars to master to become a public speaker
- Most common mistakes people make when speaking to an audience
& SO MUCH MORE!
About Darryll Stinson
Darryll Stinson believes that vulnerable conversations and stories are two of the most effective tools to grow oneself and seed greatness into the world.
With a background in communication, marketing, and creative writing, Darryll, a former Division 1 athlete, survived multiple suicide attempts to become a best-selling author, 2x TEDx speaker, philanthropist and public speaking coach.
He is the Founder of Second Chance Athletes 501(c)(3). Known for his dynamic, heart-touching, thought-provoking presentations, Darryll is most deeply grateful to lead and enjoy his family.
- Visit Darryll’s website darryllstinson.com
- Follow Darryll on Instagram @stinsonspeaks
- Follow Darryll on Facebook @stinsonspeaks
Calling All Corporate Dropouts!