The job description for Senior Account Executive (SAE) includes but is not limited to the following:
Should work be meaningful, fulfilling and supported by people you enjoy spending time with every day?
We say YES.
When we talk about work, we want to be clear about what’s at stake: This is how you spend much of your life. We spend more time working than we do with friends and family. There’s no room for box-checking at Mix+Shine because we are flexing our skills, celebrating each other, and stretching ourselves to discover exactly what our individual creative contributions can be.
Mix+Shine is made up of the most skilled, committed and creative people out there. We are looking for another creative mind to complement our growing team with good instincts, a team mindset, and proven expertise in integrated marketing. Here’s what that person should know about us:
- We think a lot of each other. Our company is rooted in friendship and true admiration. We think that shows up everywhere – across communication, teamwork, compensation and benefits.
- We’re all here to learn and grow. The bonus is you can do that *and* operate in your zone of genius at the same time.
- We believe in a secret recipe to doing award winning work: It’s being willing to say, why not? when that genius idea hits you – then energizing, supporting and trusting your teammates until the idea is real.
- We love our craft. At Mix+Shine you will overhear discussion about the best minute of golden-hour, the virtue of the Oxford comma – and don’t get us started on the Instagram algorithm.
Senior Account Executive
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and/or providing the day-to-day management of major projects or client initiatives. You excel in cross-functional, truly integrated marketing campaign oversight. You are a key collaborator with a creative team/department on national campaigns, and your clients and colleagues describe you as a strategic and highly creative thinker.
Our Ideal Candidate:
The Senior Account Executive is a strong writer and project manager. The SAE has proficiency and command of integrated marketing – especially social media – and the ability to manage work and teammates across channels, from design to video to ads to social.
The SAE is critical to campaign planning, managing marketing programs and running effective teams. Ideation and planning show a clear strategy, use best practices, and demonstrate an understanding of what will attract target markets.
The SAE leads accounts and communicates directly with clients, but also contributes to growth of junior teammates, giving regular feedback to develop skills.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Developing strategic and creative program elements as well as complete client program plans
- Implementing major client initiatives, including development and execution of digital and social media campaigns, managing budgets, timelines, and creative direction
- Understanding new digital, social and paid media and how to use it to achieve client objectives
- Effectively managing cross-functional teams to produce high quality work that meets the client’s objectives
- Learning and teaching/mentoring colleagues
- Actively participating in identifying prospective clients and develop new business individually and as a member of designated teams
- Demonstrating the ability to write a plan including timelines, task assignments and detailed budget
- Participating and leading brainstorming meetings and research in helping to develop client programs
- Exhibiting leadership skills that inspire confidence of supervisors, clients, direct reports and colleagues
- Supporting initiatives to promote the agency
- Managing and directing outside vendors
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- 5-7 years of experience in communications, public relations, advertising, branding, marketing, business, or related field
- Healthcare experience preferred; agency experience a plus
- Proven track record in managing integrated marketing campaigns
- Finds the fun in problem-solving
- Team leaders who know how to direct – and are also willing to dig in and do the work themselves
- Ability to communicate clearly (verbally and in writing)
- Time management skills
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to travel as needed (when safe)
Have you ever wondered what you can do with your career? Let’s get after it together.
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours per week, flexible work environment but this is not a remote position)
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Please submit your resume and cover letter with the subject line “SAE OPPORTUNITY” to Jordan Schoonover via email, email@example.com.