Raise your hand if hearing the term “SEO” makes you want to run in the other direction? We’ve all been there, which is why we’re excited to introduce today’s special guest, Liz Watson. Liz is the Founder & Creative Director of LW Design Group and is our lead strategist, designer, and photographer. Today she’s going to share 5 quick SEO updates you can make on your Squarespace website today to help you gain more quality website traffic.
On today’s episode you’ll learn:
- What types of terms to use for your keywords/phrases
- How to use those keywords throughout your website
- Types of behavior that Google will dock you for (like “keyword stuffing”)
- How including your business info will differ if you WFH (work from home)
- What backlinking is and why it’s beneficial for your website
- Liz’s free SEO checklist for Squarespace!
- The doors to Become A Marketing Pro are officially OPEN –– Enroll NOW!
Connect with Liz
- Fins Liz’s website at LWStrategicDesign.com
- IG: @lwstrategicdesign
- FB: @lwstrategicdesign
- Pinterest: @lwstrategicdesign
- Check out Liz’s amazing jewelry at LetYourSoulShineOn.com
Liz Watson is the Founder & Creative Director of LW Design Group and is our lead strategist, designer and photographer. The daughter of a hard-working entrepreneur, Liz’s love for design was born from spending weekends at her Dad’s printing plant admiring crates of old wooden letterpress type, collating reams of beautiful paper and soaking in the early days of digitized pre-press. She now has over 20 years of experience working in various business development and design roles for nonprofits and entrepreneurs. Liz relies on a team of expert partners to execute on LW Design Group deliverables, matching the best partner to your specific needs.
Liz completed her studies in Art, Photography and Design at The University of Virginia and Parsons School of Design. An award-winning photographer, she is represented by Galerie Minimal Berlin in Berlin Germany.
Calling All Corporate Dropouts!