Ashlye Fleming is taking the Nashville fitness scene by storm. In one year, Fleming opened not only one but three BODYROK locations in the Nashville area. In this episode, Fleming shares how she hit a point where she wanted more from her life than the everyday grind of the corporate world. Craving flexibility and the opportunity to spend more time with her new born baby and family, Fleming took the leap and opened her own business. Now Fleming is the owner of an incredibly successful pilates studio!
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- How Ashlye went from working in corporate in California to owning 3 pilates studios in Nashville
- How she opened 3 brick and mortar locations in less than 1 year
- Why she was so successful in her first year of business in Nashville
- Best and worst advice that she’s ever received
- Learning to trust yourself and take the risk
- Advice for someone just starting out
& SO MUCH MORE!
About Ashlye Fleming
My name is Ashlye Fleming, and I was born and raised in Southern California. I have a degree from LMU in Business Finance and an MBA from ASU. I’ve worked at several large corporations in their strategy and marketing departments including Benefit Cosmetics, EBAY, and Athleta/Gap Inc., but hit a point in my early 30’s where I wanted more out of life and wanted to have the flexibility to be a more involved mom! I’ve always had a passion for fitness, specifically, BODYROK. I started going to BODYROK when I lived in San Francisco back in 2012 and was instantly hooked because of the transformation I saw and felt in my body. I ultimately moved up to Sonoma County, got married, had my first baby and could never find anything I loved as much. I finally emailed the owner of BODYROK begging him to put one up north and he said to me “why don’t you do it?” So, I opened my first location in California in 2017, sold it and moved out to Nashville in 2021. In 2022 I’ve opened 3 locations in the areas of Gulch, Brentwood and Green Hills! It’s my true love and I am so lucky to be able to call this my career.
- Connect with Ashlye on Instagram @bodyroknashville
- Visit the BODYROK website
- Follow Ashlye on Facebook @bodyroknashville
Special Offer for BODYROK Nashville
- Complimentary first class (normally $20), or $30 off an unlimited intro month (normally $149).
Calling All Corporate Dropouts!