Annie Slabotsky and Morgan Lerner started making banana bread in college as a side gig. Little did they know their side hustle would turn into an incredible business venture—leading them to pioneer their brand GoNanas. GoNanas offers vegan, gluten-free, and allergen-free products and has seen success in the comfort food trend. Today they share how to thrive in a crowded market.
Morgan and Annie share valuable insights on effective communication, leveraging individual strengths, securing media exposure, and building a strong online community. This interview is packed with inspiration and practical advice for aspiring entrepreneurs. Tune in to hear how Morgan and Annie built their brand and get ready to be inspired. Listen out for an exclusive discount code!
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- The origin of GoNanas
- How communication builds a strong business foundation
- The importance of leveraging social media to drive brand awareness and customer engagement
- Secrets to thriving in a crowded market
- How Annie and Morgan gained media exposure for their brand through organic opportunities, networking, and PR efforts
- A sneak peek into their plans for expanding into retail locations
& SO MUCH MORE!
About Annie Slabotsky and Morgan Lerner
Annie Slabotsky and Morgan Lerner are the co-founders of GoNanas, a women-owned, vegan, gluten-free, and top allergen-free banana bread company at the forefront of the #1 comfort food trend. Since the company’s inception, Annie and Morgan have launched GoNanas into 2,000 retail locations globally, including Whole Foods and Target. They have also earned appearances on QVC, Good Morning America, and in Forbes, and USA Today.
- Visit the GoNanas website HERE!
- Follow GoNanas on Instagram @Go_Nanas
- Follow GoNanas on Facebook @EatGoNanas
- Get 30% off using code CorporateDropout on the GoNanas website!
Calling All Corporate Dropouts!