We’re not going to lie, using Facebook and Instagram ads to launch online can seem like a BEAST at first. But thanks to today’s guest, you won’t be tackling them alone! Frannie Coggeshall is the founder of Elevate Her Marketing, a Facebook & Instagram advertising agency that helps online course creators elevate their businesses and lives. Before starting her own business, she worked for a large Facebook Ads agency running ads for popular course creators like Amy Porterfield and Michael Hyatt.
Frannie decided that she wanted to embark on her own entrepreneurial journey after meeting her first client at a cafe in Bali. And with 6 million in ad spend experience, the rest is history. Now she’s living in Portugal, fully embracing her freedom-based lifestyle and teaching others how to do the same!
On today’s episode you’ll learn:
- The difference between running ads for a course and a product
- What to deliver to your audience BEFORE selling to them
- How to determine your investment range for social ads
- 3 common ad mistakes and how to avoid them
- The type of creative media you need for the most conversions
- Frannie’s go-to copywriting techniques
& SO MUCH MORE!
- Check out Frannie’s webinar – Show Up Less on Social & Grow Your Business Faster With Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Get her “Plan Before You Pay Cheat Sheet” to know if you’re ready to invest in FB and IG ads!
Connect with Frannie
- Follow Frannie on Facebook @ElevateHerMarketing
- Hit her up on the Gram @ElevateHerMarketing
- Check out the Elevate Her Marketing website HERE!
Frannie runs Elevate Her Marketing, a Facebook & Instagram advertising agency that helps online course creators elevate their businesses and lives. She’s passionate about having a freedom-based lifestyle and helping others achieve the same, whatever that might mean for them — traveling full time, having more time for their kids, or spending half their week surfing!
Calling All Corporate Dropouts!