Are you an entrepreneur who’s ready to level up your team’s impact? On today’s episode of The Corporate Dropout, April sits down with Shay Bocks, a Certified Enneagram Practitioner and Brand Strategist to chat about how discovering each team member’s type can lead to working together more effectively.
Whether you’ve never heard of Enneagram or you’ve already taken an online test to determine your type, you’ll love what Shay has to say! She covers the 9 main different personality types and how you can use them for your teams and your business.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- How to use the Enneagram to become more aware of unconscious patterns
- How understanding someone’s type will help you improve your relationship with them
- How the Enneagram can be used to communicate brand values to your ideal customers
- How to go about getting typed, and how it varies from an online test
- Shay’s favorite takeaways from each type
& SO MUCH MORE!
About Stay Bocks
Shay Bocks is a certified enneagram practitioner and brand strategist. As a business strategist, she helps online entrepreneurs increase their impact and profit with a strategy focused on flow and freedom. Through speaking and individual typing sessions, Shay helps teams discover their enneagram type and the ways it can be used to work together more empathetically, and therefore more effectively.
- Find Shay at ShayBocks.com
- Follow Shay on Instagram @shaybocks
Calling All Corporate Dropouts!