The holiday season is right around the corner, so we’re bringing up Google My Business (again). Utilizing Local SEO can be a powerful tool for your brick and mortar business! Today’s guest, Megan Coburn, is a Local SEO Strategist from Washington state (and a Level 10 Google Local Guide) who’s just as passionate about Google My Business as April is. While SEO can feel somewhat cryptic and complicated, April and Megan break down Google My Business so you can win at Local SEO.
Fun fact… did you know that April is a Local Guide here in Virginia Beach?
On today’s episode you’ll learn:
- Who Local Guides are, what they do, and how they can benefit your business
- Why you should Google your own business on a regular basis
- How to get customers to engage on your Google MY Business listing
- How photos on your GMB listing can warrant more traffic to your website
- 3 things you can do NOW to transform your Google My Business listing
& SO MUCH MORE!
- Need a refresher on Google My Business? Check out episode 67: How to Beat Competitors with Google My Business
Connect with Megan
Calling All Corporate Dropouts!